Wednesday, April 28, 2010

love hurts:)



You were the one that could alway make me smile
You were the one that could always make me laugh
You were the one who could always tell when i was mad or sad
You were the one who always knew wat i was thinking just by looking in my eyes
You were the one i always trusted
You were the one that told me u never wanted to lose me
You were the one that always cheered the loudest for me when i had a track meet but.....
You were the one that let me down
You were the one that broke a big promise to me
You were the one i never thought would do that
You were the one who broke me heart....


huhuh..sedeh la ayt ni..tp ak bkn nk jiwang..cume nk promot group kteorg..singgah2 la yer kat grup fbook tuh!!
~JANGAN PERMAINKAN HATI SAYA~sape2 join dpt cakelat yg korang beli sendiri...wahaha.....

tp ingt...wlaupn kte pnh dipermainkan..jangan lak kte xpcya kpd cnta...ak lau ckp psl cnta bnyk2 ase geli gak..huhuhuh
cnta ad dimana2...bkn cnta laki jer!!ingt tuh...famili kita,saing kite..2 sume anugerah pling berharga wehhH!!!!



~You know it's love when it you 'grew into' it
instead of 'fell in' it!~


ps*:ak bizi nge exam...kekgi kte jmpe ag blog cayam..walaupun kte bdua xder rmai follower blog...
ak sayam blog ak^^

No comments :